How To Use This Site
You can look for Programs and School Health Resources from the Gray bars across the left side of the homepage. You will find answers to many frequently asked questions in the FAQs tab in the Gray bar. Click on the Log-In tab at the bottom left to create an account or register for programs. This will bring up your own account page.
From here you can:
- View both Face-to-Face and online program offerings and download program information.
- Complete your Face-to-Face program evaluation.
- Print out program certificates.
- Print a Payment Receipt for a program.
- Update your account, such as change in address or email, etc.
To Register for a program:
- You will need to LOG IN to your account. If you have previously logged in to take any of the online competencies, you will use the same email and password. Any NEW user will have to Create an Account. PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR PASSWORD. If you do not remember your Password, Click on the FORGOT PASSWORD? link and your password will be emailed to you (the email address you provided initially).
- PLEASE download the Program Informational PDF with the date, time and location of the program.
- Complete Registration Form and click Proceed to Payment Box.
**You are not registered until you have completed the Payment Process**
- Click "Proceed to Payment."
- We are unable to take cash, checks or purchase orders (PO's).
- You will receive an automatic EMAIL: Confirmation of both Payment and Registration. (Some computers see automatic response emails as SPAM, so if you don't get one, check your SPAM folder.)
- To cancel a registration, please email Kathy Hassey at email@example.com or Jenny Gormley at firstname.lastname@example.org. We must be notified of cancellation at least 5 days prior to a program.
- To change from one program to another, please email Kathy Hassey at email@example.com or Jenny Gormley at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the change if possible.
- If you have changed jobs and have a new email, log in with your old email address and password, click on Update Account Information, and change the necessary information.
- If you have to cancel a program, a Administrative fee of $25 will be assessed for a full day program and a $15 fee will be assessed for an evening program. Your credit card refund takes 3-5 days to show on your card. If you use the Electronic Check option, the refund takes 3-4 weeks for you to receive your refund check.
If you have problems or questions, call Kathy Hassey 617-593-0335 or Jenny Gormley 617-756-5981.
The Northeastern University School Health Academy (NEUSHA) respects the privacy of users of our online system and follows the welcome statement included in Northeastern University’s Online Privacy Statement, www.northeastern.edu/privacy. NEUSHA does not use or disclose personal information without your explicit consent. NEUSHA may use your personally identifiable information to inform you of professional learning opportunities.
The following information is collected and viewable only by the NEUSHA site administrators:
- Address, city, state, postal code and country of residence
- Home, cellular and other contact telephone numbers
- Work and/or personal email address
- Academic credentials
- National certification
- Professional License
- Professional Role
- Practice Setting
- Practice Level
- Profile photograph (not required)