Leadership Series #6 Finance & Budgeting: Knowledge is Power - ALL LOCATIONS
Location: VIRTUAL BLUE JEANS Link to be sent to registrants
Contact Hours: 2.0
After watching the videos and the virtual workshop call, participants will be able to:
- Understand school health services budget and its connection to the district budget
- Accessing MA Finance for revenue from state agencies to town and school accounts
- Recognize the state foundation budget
- Realize federal initiatives that could impact local budgets.
- Increase their confidence in advocating for increased funding for school health service
The BlueJeans link will be sent for this call the day prior to the scheduled call via email.
Date and Time TBA: EITHER:
Tues March 12 (4-5pm)
Thurs March 14 (5-6pm)
Tues March 19 (6-7pm)
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD Evaluation Resources
Continuing Education Information:
Northeastern University School of Nursing is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Contact hours are provided after watching the screencast tutorials, participating in the virtual workshop, and completing the online evaluation with the code shared at the end of the virtual call.Commercial Support Disclosure:
This program has not received commercial support.Conflict of Interest Information:
The planners and presenters of this educational activity have no conflict of interest to declare.