Registration for IN PERSON Nursing Contact Hours at the NHA Conference June 2022
Contact Hours: 18
The Northeastern University School Health Academy (NEUSHA) is partnering with the National Health Association (NHA) for a June 2022 conference focusing on how a plant-based diet and lifestyle can prevent and reverse chronic health conditions.
Nursing contact hours for this conference are provided by the Northeastern University School of Nursing, accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation (ANCC).
A whole-food, plant based diet and lifestyle: health results from healthful living
June 24-26, 2022
18 Contact Hours
Nurses who attend the conference and want contact hours will return to NEUSHA after the conference to complete an online evaluation.
$90 (a 75% discount) prior to the conference
$120 after the conference
To register for the conference, go to the National Health Association website, https://www.healthscience.org/conference
Purchasing contact hours is not required to attend the conference.
1. Define types of commonly down diets (keto, vegan, whole-food/plant-based)
2. Describe benefits of removing processed foods from any diet
3. Define a whole-food, plant-based and plant-exclusive diet
4. Identify benefits and risks of a whole-food, plant based diet
6. Define a whole-food, plant-based lifestyle
7. Describe the science of an evidence-based whole-food, plant-based nutrition program
8. Describe the steps to prevent and reverse many medical problems within 3-6 months with an evidence-based whole-food, plant-based nutrition program
9. Identify steps to manage potential risks of whole-food, plant based diet & lifestyle
Continuing Education Information:
Northeastern University School of Nursing is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
MA Department of Elementary and Secondary Education Provider Number 2019U003Commercial Support Disclosure:
This program has not received commercial support.Conflict of Interest Information:
The planners of this educational activity have no conflict of interest to declare. The speakers have no conflict of interest to declare unless otherwise indicated prior to their presentations.
Register multiple participants This is NOT for Purchase Order use, if you need to use a PO contact Kathy Hassey at firstname.lastname@example.org