Registration for Nursing Contact Hours at the NHA Conference June 2022
Contact Hours: 10
The Northeastern University School Health Academy (NEUSHA) is partnering with the National Health Association (NHA) for a June 2022 conference focusing on how a plant-based diet and lifestyle can prevent and reverse chronic health conditions.
Nursing contact hours for this conference are provided by the Northeastern University School of Nursing, accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation (ANCC).
A whole-food, plant based diet and lifestyle: health results from healthful living
June 24-26, 2022
10 Contact Hours
Nurses who attend the conference and want contact hours will return to NEUSHA after the conference to complete an online evaluation.
$50 (a 75% discount) prior to the conference
$75 after the conference
To register for the conference, go to the National Health Association website, https://www.healthscience.org/conference
Purchasing contact hours is not required to attend the conference.
1. Define types of commonly down diets (keto, vegan, whole-food/plant-based)
2. Describe benefits of removing processed foods from any diet
3. Define a whole-food, plant-based and plant-exclusive diet
4. Identify benefits and risks of a whole-food, plant based diet
6. Define a whole-food, plant-based lifestyle
7. Describe the science of an evidence-based whole-food, plant-based nutrition program
8. Describe the steps to prevent and reverse many medical problems within 3-6 months with an evidence-based whole-food, plant-based nutrition program
9. Identify steps to manage potential risks of whole-food, plant based diet & lifestyle
Continuing Education Information:
Northeastern University School of Nursing is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
MA Department of Elementary and Secondary Education Provider Number 2019U003Commercial Support Disclosure:
This program has not received commercial support.Conflict of Interest Information:
The planners of this educational activity have no conflict of interest to declare. The speakers have no conflict of interest to declare unless otherwise indicated prior to their presentations.