Musculoskeletal Assessment: Low Back Pain In Primary CareClick here to REGISTER NOW Overview:
Dr. Chris Campbell, PT, DPT, STC, CSCS, CCI discusses how primary care providers can provide a proper assessment regarding low back pain in patients. He provides an algorithm for assessment and management of low back pain in patients.
Contact Hours 1
After viewing the program, the participant should be able to:
- Describe the assessment questions needed to pinpoint the orthopedic issue of evaluating low back pain in patients.
- Describe the screening questions to identify cause of low back pain.
Dr. Chris Campbell, PT, DPT, STC, CSCS, CCI
- Married with 2 girls and currently live in Rye NH.
- Graduated Undergrad; 1993 from Northeastern Univ
- Graduated Grad school: 2005 Univ St. Augustine
- Have practiced Orthopedic outpt care for 28 years
- Owned a private practice for 17 years.
- 28 yrs of orthopedic experience
- First 7 yrs was primarily post-op, athletes, extremities
- Worked in industrial rehab; airline registration, the railroad system, surface coal mining
- Have treated patients of all ages
- Weekend warriors to pro-athletes
- Adjunct lectures at Northeaster, UNH, Franklin Pierce Univ, Sheridan Community College, Notre Dame College, CSCS NH chapter education seminar
- Opened my own practice in 2004.
The planners of this educational activity have no conflict of interest to declare. The speakers have no conflict of interest to declare unless otherwise indicated prior to their presentations.
Continuing Education Information:
Northeastern University School of Nursing is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
MA Department of Elementary and Secondary Education Provider Number 2019U003