COVID-19: School Nurses Connecting with Students During the PandemicClick here to REGISTER NOW Overview:
Contact hours: 1.5 Cost: $15. Length: 1 & 1/2 hours
Cost: $ 15.00
Contact Hours 1.5
After participating in this program, the learner will be able to:
1. Describe the importance of staying connected with students while school buildings are closed and student learning is remote
2. Identify emotions and responses that students may be expressing
3. Describe strategies that School Nurses can use to connect with students
4. Identify strategies for collaborating with school counseling colleagues
5. Describe how fostering Resilience can support School Nurses’ connections with students and school communities
Presenter Bios are in the Resource sectionPresenter Disclosure Statement:
The planners of this educational activity have no conflict of interest to declare. The speakers have no conflict of interest to declare unless otherwise indicated prior to their presentations.
Continuing Education Information:
Northeastern University School of Nursing is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurse Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Department of Elementary and Secondary Education Provider Number 2019U003
Participants successfully completing this program will receive a statement of credit for contact hours. Statements of Credit may be printed on-line after successful completion of the learning assessment.