School Nurses Teaching Health PackageClick here to REGISTER NOW Overview:
School Nurses Teaching Health Online Package
Total: 6.25 Contact HoursCost: $69.00 (45% discount)
5 Online Programs included in the package
- COVID-19: Lessons from School Nurses Teaching Health Virtually
- School Nurses Teaching Health: It Starts with Preparation
- Classroom Lessons by School Nurses: Elementary and Middle School Topics
- Teaching Health to Older Students with Special Needs
- Let's Talk About Sex: Health Education Pearls for School Nurses
Cost: $ 69.00
Contact Hours 6.35
Presenter: Presenter Disclosure Statement:
The planners of this educational activity have no conflict of interest to declare. The speakers have no conflict of interest to declare unless otherwise indicated prior to their presentations.
Continuing Education Information:
Northeastern University School of Nursing is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurse Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Department of Elementary and Secondary Education Provider Number 2016U018
Participants successfully completing this program will receive a statement of credit for contact hours. Statements of Credit may be printed on-line after successful completion of the learning assessment.