2021 Virtual Summer Academy DAY 1Click here to REGISTER NOW Overview:
Cost: $ 99.00
Contact Hours 5
- Identify how striving for perfectionism can hold nurses back from self-compassion, empathy for others, and improvements in our practice
- Describe the benefits of writing for school nurses to share their messages out to colleagues, school communities, and the public
- Describe how the COVID-19 pandemic changed the role of direct service school nurses and school nurse administrators
- Describe school nurses’ roles identified in the Future of Nursing 2020-2030 Report
- Identify & respond to developmental emotional health challenges of students
- Describe common skin problems in youth and how they’re treated
The planners of this educational activity have no conflict of interest to declare. The speakers have no conflict of interest to declare unless otherwise indicated prior to their presentations.
Continuing Education Information:
Northeastern University School of Nursing is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurse Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Department of Elementary and Secondary Education Provider Number 2019U0003
Participants successfully completing this program will receive a statement of credit for contact hours. Statements of Credit may be printed on-line after successful completion of the learning assessment.