2021 Virtual Summer Academy DAY 2Click here to REGISTER NOW Overview:
Cost: $ 79.00
Contact Hours 4
- Identify current, essential concepts about COVID-19 transmission and prevention
- Identify resources to support students at risk of/from vaping
- Describe mentoring essentials: the purpose and value, process and resources, and evaluation and outcomes
- Identify resources and strategies to support school nurses getting their messages out
- Identify at least one potential health outcome related to mindfulness practices
- Describe how mindfulness practices might be incorporated throughout the day to promote healthy outcomes
The planners of this educational activity have no conflict of interest to declare. The speakers have no conflict of interest to declare unless otherwise indicated prior to their presentations.
Continuing Education Information:
Northeastern University School of Nursing is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurse Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Department of Elementary and Secondary Education Provider Number 2019U0003
Participants successfully completing this program will receive a statement of credit for contact hours. Statements of Credit may be printed on-line after successful completion of the learning assessment.