2022 NEUSHA Summer AcademyClick here to REGISTER NOW Overview:
Cost: $ 169.00
Contact Hours 8.5
- Describe characteristics of successful partnership for successful health and wellness
- Identify signs and symptoms of potential disordered eating in youth and resources to support students at risk
- Identify latest evidence on supports and barriers to a safe school environment for students identifying as LGBTQIA
- Identify best practices for school nurses managing these cardiac conditions: chest pain, syncope, SVT, CHD and exercise, familial heart disease, COVID vaccination myocarditis, COVID MISC
- Describe how sleep impacts mental health of students and strategies to recognize and address sleep deficits
- Identify current trends in substance use/abuse in youth & best practices for working with students
- Describe violence as a public health issue and strategies for school nurses to support students impacted by gun violence in schools
None of the planners for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
At this time, none of the presenters for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. If relevant financial relationships are identified, this information will be shared with learners prior to the educational activity.
Continuing Education Information:
Northeastern University School of Nursing is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
MA Department of Elementary and Secondary Education Provider Number 2019U003