7. COVID-19 Contact Tracing: School Nurses and Local Boards of Health Collaboration During COVID-19Overview:
School nurses discuss their collaboration with their local Boards of Health during the COVID-19 Pandemic on this recorded September 17, 2020 webinar. What were/are the challenges? What have we learned? What training was needed to assist the local Board of Health? How will local Boards of Health communicate with school nurses during the pandemic?
No contact hours Cost: FREE Length: 90 minutes
Contact Hours 0.0
As a result of participating in this educational activity, participants will be able to:
1. Describe the role of the local Board of Health during a pandemic.
2. Describe the role of school nurses assisting with contact tracing during a pandemic.
3. Identify the training necessary to assist with contact tracing.
4. Identify the communication needed between local BOH and school nurses during the pandemic.
Presenter: Presenter Disclosure Statement:
The planners of this educational activity have no conflict of interest to declare. The speakers have no conflict of interest to declare unless otherwise indicated prior to their presentations.
Continuing Education Information:
Northeastern University School of Nursing is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
MA Department of Elementary and Secondary Education Provider Number 2019U003