2023 School Nurse International Conference PackageOverview:
This package contains 11 presentations from the School Nurse International Conference held in Boston in July 2023. 46% discount
11.5 Contact hours for $125
Cost: $ 125.00
Contact Hours 11.5
Learning Outcomes: After viewing the presentations, the participatn will be able to
- Identify the major reasons for adolescent mortality and morbidity globally.
- Identify gun violence as a public health issue that requires a public health
approach to solve.
- Describe the accommodations that might help in the school setting for students with pediatric Long COVID and pediatric ME/CFS/POTS
- Identify the mental health impacts of FGM on girls and women.
- Describe current data trends among high school students as related to various risk behaviors identified by the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Describe implications of current policy trends in abortion and gender-affirming care in the United States for adolescents.
- Identify priorities of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in School Nursing.
- Identify the signs/symptoms of endometriosis in female students.
- Identify strategies you can use to reduce environmental exposures in school communities.
- Describe the status of youth mental health globally.
- Describe the widespread issue of child maltreatment globally.
None of the planners for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
At this time, none of the presenters for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. If relevant financial relationships are identified, this information will be shared with learners prior to the educational activity.
Continuing Education Information:
Northeastern University School of Nursing is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurse Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Department of Elementary and Secondary Education Provider Number 2016U018
Participants successfully completing this program will receive a statement of credit for contact hours. Statements of Credit may be printed on-line after successful completion of the learning assessment.