- Racism in Nursing: A Call to Action | Contact Hours = 1
- COVID-19 Masks as PPE: Stories from hospitals, schools and communities | Contact Hours = 2.0
- Online Program: Peer Support/Self Care/Resilience for Health Care Professionals during COVID-19 | Contact Hours = 1
- Rhode Island: Oral Health Issues for School Nurses | Contact Hours = 1
Complete an Evaluation
Most recent web browsers
will work, but a confirmed list includes: Firefox 3.0+ and Internet Explorer 7+.
Adobe Reader to view PDF files; software may be downloaded at no cost from adobe.com
Policy on Privacy and Confidentiality:
The Northeastern University School Health Academy (NEUSHA) respects the privacy of users of our online system and follows the welcome statement included in Northeastern University's Online Privacy Statement, www.northeastern.edu/privacy. NEUSHA does not use or disclose personal information without your explicit consent. NEUSHA may use your personally identifiable information to inform you of professional learning opportunities.
The following information is collected and viewable only by the NEUSHA site administrators:
- Year of birth (YYYY)
- Address, city, state, postal code and country of residence
- Home, cellular and other contact telephone numbers
- Work and/or personal email address
- Academic credentials
- National certification
- Professional License
- Professional Role
- Practice Setting
- Practice Level
- Profile photograph (not required)
The opinions expressed in the educational activity are those of the faculty and do not necessarily represent the views of Northeastern University, School Health Academy. Participants have an implied responsibility to use the newly acquired information to enhance patient outcomes and their own professional development. The authors, sponsors, and publisher of these continuing education programs have made all reasonable efforts to assure that all information contained herein is current and accurate in accordance with Massachusetts Department of Public Health School Health Unit protocols at the time of acceptance for publication.
Fee varies according to the program being offered. No Refunds unless we are notified 5 days prior to the program